The process of working with us is simple. Once we understand your organization and your unique staffing needs, we can respond with a staffing quote. All of our caregivers are fully credentialed and ready to work, so we make it easier on busy administrators by taking the busy work out of hiring and training staff.
- Provide Information About Your Needs – We’ll need some information about your organization and specific staffing needs. The information we will ask you for may include job titles, descriptions, primary tasks, days and hours, and more.
- Review Your Quote – Next, simply review your quote and ask questions. We’ll respond in a timely manner with answers, and will provide all of the information you need to make a quick decision.
- Place a Staffing Order – You place an order and we execute an agreement to move forward.
- Check Out the Candidates – We’ll send you resumes and detailed profiles of qualified individuals we are working with who appear to be a good fit to fill your needs.
- Get Started! Our candidates are fully credentialed, trained and ready to work based on your schedule. So when you have chosen the candidates who are the best fit, they’ll be ready to start within hours or days, not weeks or months.
Whether you’re interested in our Per Diem or our Transitional Hiring services, or both, we make sure we fully understand your requirements, timeline, and expectations. With our large pool of qualified RN, LPN, and CNA candidates, you can rest assured we have the right people waiting to join your team.
Contact us today to discuss your temporary, part-time, or full-time staffing needs.